(1) CIDB Level 1 Registration @ R1590 (including one class fee to the value of R450)
We visit CIDB’s offices on your behalf to complete the correct forms, wait in the lines, meet with an official and make sure that your CIDB Registration is successful. We thus act as the facilitators of this process.
Time Frame: 5 – 7 working days ( Very important – time frame starts once all the required documents have been received)
(2) Contact from Personal Consultant
Your dedicated consultant, Theresa, will call you within 3 working hours once you have completed the Online Registration Form.
Should you therefore have any questions or should the process be unclear, please do not hesitate to mention all your concerns to her during the FREE Consultation.
Additional Services linked to the Construction Industry follows:
- – NHRBC Registration: Register at The National Home Builders Registration Council and get a NHBRC Certificate.
- – COID Registration: Register as an Employer at the Compensation Fund and get a Letter of Good standing.
- – Health and Safety: Set up a Health and Safety Plan