Are you a small business or Exempted Micro Enterprise (EME) needing a B-BBEE Affidavit?
Maybe you were under the impression that you needed a B-BBEE Certificate or B-BBEE Verification? The good news is that due to changes during 2018 to legislation governing Broad-based Black Economic Empowerment (B-BBEE), it has become compulsory for a small business with a turnover of less than R 10 million, to obtain an official B-BBEE Affidavit, which will now serve as your B-BBEE Certificate. A B-BBEE Affidavit is a legal document that must be used by your small business when you are wanting to submit tenders or quote on new business.


Do you need to register with the Workman’s Compensation Fund and get your COIDA Registration Number as soon as possible? We can help…
If you employ one or more people in your company, whether full time or part time, you will need to register with the Workman’s Compensation Fund, pay an annual assessment fee and obtain your COIDA Registration Number. This will provide your company with monetary compensation in the event of injury, disease or disablement or even a death that may take occur on your premises or during the course of a worker’s employment with you.

Original price was: R1890.Current price is: R1750.

LETTER OF GOOD STANDING Renewal and annual ROE submission

Received your COIDA Registration Number and need your Letter of Good Standing? Let us help you get the documents you need quickly and easily…
If you are wanting to apply for tenders or contracts, your will need a Letter of Good Standing from the Compensation Fund as proof that your fees are up to date and that your workers are protected in the event of injury, disease, disablement or death.


Are you a new employer that needs to register with SARS and the Department of Labour for PAYE, SDL and UIF?…
According to South African law, all employers must register with SARS (the South African Revenue Service) within 21 business days after becoming an employer, unless none of your employees are liable for normal tax, as well as with the Department of Labour as an employer. The three key registrations that you as an employer will need to fulfill include PAYE (Pay as You Earn), SDL (Skills Development Levy) and UIF (Unemployment Insurance Fund). Instead of trying to navigate the registration process with SARS and the Department of Labour, why not let us manage your PAYE, SDL and UIF registrations on your behalf in the quickest possible time?


Is your construction business ready to apply for tenders and contracts? You will need your CIDB Registration Number and Grading Registration to do business…
If you are wanting to apply for Construction Contracts and Tenders in the government or public sector, then a CIDB Number and CIDB Grading Registration is essential for your construction business.

Original price was: R1040.Current price is: R990.

** R990, excluding chosen class of works fees **


Do you need help with your NHBRC Registration Certificate to apply for tenders and contracts in the construction and building industry?
Applying for your NHBRC Registration Certificate can be a lengthy process, however it is essential for your construction or building company involved with building residential dwellings. We are here to help you through the process of applying for your NHBRC Registration Certificate in the shortest possible timeframe – and with the least fuss.